Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lazy or Industrious? You decide....

I do many things the long and hard way. I make pizza dough, chicken stock, and pretty much everything from scratch. However, there are many areas of my life in which I am just a lazy ass which just shows I am a mass of swirling contradictions. Or, am I just trying to find the right balance?

"How lazy are you?" you ask?
  • I am so lazy that if I drop my razor in the shower, I pick it up using my toes so I don't have to bend over.
  • I am so lazy that when I empty the dishwasher and find a fork that is still dirty, instead of washing it by hand, I put it back in the dishwasher. Said fork has endured at least 5 cycles and it's still not clean. And a mug with hot chocolate goop has endured 4 cycles because I feel it is the dishwasher's duty to make it clean, not mine.
  • I am so lazy that if I leave my shoes somewhere in the house and need to put them away, I slip them on my feet and walk myself to the closet. Again, so I don't need to bend over. (Also, I only buy slip on shoes so that this is possible).
  • I am so lazy that the other night I wanted to watch a new DVD. Removing the wrapper was too much effort so I didn't watch the movie.
  • If something is really funny and I don't have the energy to laugh I just say "LOL" instead.
How lazy are you?

No comments: