This has been the challenge each week. What to make? How do I eat it? How will I store it? And sometimes, What is that?!
I hope that our CSA members have found some useful tips in this blog. It's been a great learning experience for me and Confreda's would love to know how you feel about YOUR CSA experience. Since they plan on expanding this program next year, your feedback is critical to its success and your happiness.
So, for this week's blog, you all have a mission if you choose to accept it. Please leave some comments below this blog, or even on the Confreda Farms Facebook page if you'd like.
- Tell us what you loved or didn't love about the CSA.
- How did you feel about the selection each week?
- Was the quality what you expected?
- How was your customer service experience at Confreda's?
- Would you recommend it to a friend?
- Would you get a family share next time instead of a single share, or vice versa?
- Did you find this blog useful?
- Are you going to have major withdrawal when it comes to a close?