Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Next stop; 2 doors down, the market. Different customer and cashier. Same scenario.
I suppose this is normal for some people. They talk and drive, text and drive, talk and shop. They can never be in the moment, or say, focusing on the ROAD and not killing someone?
I am not a cell phone lover.
Unless you are Hawkeye from M*A*S*H talking Corporal Klinger through a makeshift tracheotomy using a Bic pen, then do you really need to be on the phone? Why is everyone so self-important? Why don't they care about my life, your life, and your kids' lives?
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
1. I checked out an elderly lady in the locker room today. She had a really cute bathing suit on.
2. Weiner farts are the worst.
3. I have a crush on Christopher Plummer and Clint Eastwood, even though they could be my grampa. Is that icky?
4. The automatically flushing toilets at work scare the crap out of me.
5. I am done with my uterusThat's it. I'm sure you've been waiting a long time for a posting. But this is all I got.