Monday, December 20, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award goes to ....the most unstylish girl


A few days ago, a fellow blogger named Allyson of Serial Datist nominated me for this award. You all know I am not really very stylish and sometimes buy my clothes at Job Lot. But if someone wants to nominate my blog, I will not disagree and feel very honored to accept this award. My blogging skills are sort of like those of a 4 year old and I have so much to learn but I'll get there eventually. I will not let it stop me from writing!

Here are the rules to accepting this award:

1. Thank the person who sent it to you (check)

2. Share 7 things about yourself. (See below)

3. Pass the award on to bloggers who you think are awesome.

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award!


Here are the blogs I have chosen. Please check them out!


Mixed Salad Annie for making and photographing such beautiful food

Pizza Therapy for putting your heart and soul into my favorite food!

RitzyPicsPhotography for capturing such beautiful moments on film!

The Savvy Shopper for offering all kinds of tips from fashion to food and how to cut without losing quality.

Here are my Seven Things

1. I have a strange aversion to Ugg boots and tutus.
2. I will never understand how some people with children maintain houses that look like museums no matter when you "pop" in their houses.

3. Some nights when I'm in bed and I have to go tinkle, I think to myself, "I'd rather wet the bed than get up". That's how tired and lazy I can be.

4. I don't think I will ever have a flat belly.

5. I don't know how to think about nothing and I wish I could.

6. The year 2011 is going to be the year of the Hot Weiner pizza. You heard it hear first.

7. I eat chocolate in the closet.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Becky, congratulations! I was already smiling as I was reading this enjoyable post when all of a sudden I saw my blog mentioned. Many thanks for the shout out. And by the way, I so identify with the seven things you mentioned -- right on!