Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Becky's First Byte

Hi Everyone and welcome to "Becky's Big Bytes", the Mother of all blogs. Judging by the number of blogs out there today, I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE has something to say (some of it is better left unsaid, right?). We are a world filled with opinions, ideas, inventions, hopes, dreams and fears.

I know you're short on time so I'll try to keep this quick! Just want to give you a little background...

I have been toying with the idea of a blog for over a year now and finally took the first step. Afterall, you have to start somewhere, right? I've spent the last year jotting down notes, observations, recipes, money saving tips, etc and kept thinking, "Maybe someone else would benefit from these ideas." This week I finally decided to jump on the blogosphere bandwagon with the encouragement of a long lost cousin (another story for another blog), and a long lost college friend, Sharon. Thanks for giving me that little nudge!

I will be posting as often as I can. What exactly will she be posting, you ask? Well, that is a good question! Stay tuned for the answer. I promise not to disappoint. Thanks for coming!

No comments: